Do you have a traditional wedding ring or something unique?

I wanted something unique so I went for combining DH and my birthstones. Mine is amythest his is diamonds. i dont like diamonds so the purple stone is bigger with diamond stones around there is also a small March stone to symbolize the month we met

RobinChristine

Asked by RobinChristine at 3:53 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Mine is just traditional. It was actually picked out for me by DH and my DD together. It's pretty but not what I would have picked out for myself actually.
    Yours sounds very interesting though!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:11 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• my wedding ring is pretty much traditional--no stones--it is a gold band that is not rounded on the surface --I picked it out --I prefer understated--my engagement ring is basically the same with square (princess cut solitare) diamond. I never take my wedding ring off.
    lukee

Answer by lukee at 8:17 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Traditional- a single solitaire diamond engagement ring. Wedding band has 6 smaller diamonds that encircle the solitaire.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:26 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'm divorced now so I am glad that I upgraded to one big solitatre diamond after I gave birth to my son. At least I got that out of the whole lousy marriage.lol
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 9:46 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• That sounds so sweet....I don't have an imagination I went with a matching band set. both our rings are gold on the outside with a center silver strip that is carved all the way around. I didn't want a bulky diamond just something simple
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Traditional
    downsznmomof4

Answer by downsznmomof4 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• my husband upgraded mine for our 10 year anniversary it is a band with one larger diamond in the middle and then several surrounding it
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2011