Where do you get your prescriptions?

do you use the mail or the local pharmacy. I use the local pharmacy for all our script needs

RobinChristine

Asked by RobinChristine at 3:56 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Health

• Mostly mail. I don't like it. I worry that someone will figure out what's in those packages and steal it out of my mailbox. Our insurance requires us to use a certain mail order service. We can get the first prescription at a local pharmacy and can get one time prescriptions like antibiotics at the local one. We can still get all of our meds at the local one if we want to but we have to pay quite a bit more for it than if we use the mail order.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Local drugstore
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Sam's club
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:26 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Mail order pharmacy for long use medications and the local pharmacy for meds that are needed now. I don't like the mail order pharmacy that much either. However, I can pay $22 for 90 days or $22 each month and it's only 30 pills.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:27 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I use my local grocery store pharmacy. I was offered mail rx service on a couple of my rx's but, I'm afraid they won't be timely. My mother is always waiting and runs out of some of her medications. I'm just sticking with my pharmacy that's 4 blocks away.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 7:36 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Local pharm - it's only a few blocks away.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 7:41 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I go to my grocery store's pharmacy.  I work at the store so I have insurance from my employer and if I get my scripts filled at their own pharmacy I don't have to pay dispensing fees.  It is so convenient to just drop off my script when I start my shift and pick it up when I'm finished.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:26 AM on Jun. 14, 2011