Wedding ring,traditional or unique(also posted in just for fun)

I wanted something unique so I went for combining DH and my birthstones. Mine is amythest his is diamonds. i dont like diamonds so the purple stone is bigger with diamond stones around there is also a small March stone to symbolize the month we met

RobinChristine

Asked by RobinChristine at 4:36 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I've often thought of combining birth stones into a wedding set for DH and myself. But, we're pretty different and as of now, still don't have wedding rings =P Just don't see the real point in it. Whenever we do, I want it to be special for us and not what "everyone" else does.

I think it's cute. GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 4:40 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• nice !! i never though abt something original like you ... mine is tooo simple ...but that was a long story how i get it .. the most important is rela life ater the wedding not the ring for me ..and im happy with my symple ring ;) hope same for u
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:51 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• get what you like! I have a diamond...but that is what I wanted! So many people are doing different stones and I think that it is beautiful!
    KyMom24

Answer by KyMom24 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• That is sooooo cool! :)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 11:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2011