The Unreasonable MIL

Anyone have a mother in law who just treats you like crap, but has no real reason. One day me and my MIL could sit and have the best conversation then the next thing I knew I was every curse word she could thnk of. But I'm just curious to know if anyone else has a childish MIL.

thelovelymzbre

Asked by thelovelymzbre at 5:21 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• My MIL... I love her to death, but I can't stand 80% of her antics. About every other thing that comes out of her mouth is a lie. She has a good heart (most of the time) but it really gets under my skin that she thinks she has to make up stories for even the most simple of events just to make it more entertaining or to make her seem like a victim.

We can have a wonderful conversation, and the next thing I know what she told me is opposite of reality and she'll go behind my back and say some hurtful things. I do feel your pain. <3 Best wishes, and good luck to you!
    dream-catcher

Answer by dream-catcher at 6:40 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Hey dream-catcher, are you married to my brother?
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 7:03 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Ummm yes I have this to one day she loves me the next were enemies we are good about 4 months out of the year and don't speak the rest...until she needs me for something
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 9:00 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'd say more women have this problem than not. My MIL is not too bad, but they all still want thier little boys and resent us on some level for having taken their place as the women in their baby's life. I try to ignore the crap by remembering this fact
    misha230

Answer by misha230 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 14, 2011