Seems like there alot of fake questions and profiles lately.

anyone else been wondering?

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 5:33 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in About CafeMom

• well i tried to report her as a fake user but they said that there was no cause for it.... which that is ok but you can clearly see that she is... I know I am not the only one who thinks is silly that her childrens names are all from tv shows and her profile says they are one age, but in ehr questions they are different ages....

She also offers parenting advice on some answers but then asks what to do about her suicidal 7 year old , and the other 7 year old breaks all her plates at 3am ... it is just too fishy
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 9:43 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• yes school is out, kids are bored....we used to get tons of fakers applying to my teen mom group in summer and Christmas break
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 5:53 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I knew it ! lol
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 8:33 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• So it's not just me? I checked one profile after a question that seemed fake to me, and it was a VERY new user, but I haven't checked any more of them.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:57 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• not me !! i don't see any reason could push them doing it !!!!
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:45 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i didn't notice! is that all the crazy anonymous q & a?
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 6:02 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• some of them i think or if you look at the level they just started and they post some crazy questions. one i was looking at said "her" daughter was 9 and on the profile it says something different. lol
    jenn4443

Comment by jenn4443 (original poster) at 6:39 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i hadn't noticed anything different. SSDD.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:46 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• About two years ago this whackjob sent me a fake profile about hair extensions. I know deep in my heart it was one of mom's young teen daughter that set her up to do it. Back then the admin would actually respond and try to figure out soultions unllike today they never respond and act as if you are just a nusiance to them. SO I hardly ever bother to even look at new profiles. But if they write letters to me, I don't think I have to take that type of verbal abuse and cyber bullying on a site that is supposed to promote the total opposite. Just move on and ignore it.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 7:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I seen one that i think you might be talking about .. winterpup? ... i seen her post a few times already and I want to call a fake...
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 7:46 AM on Jun. 14, 2011