I really dont konw if im pregnant.......my period went off a day after i had unprotected sex now i have cramps in my stomach is that a sign im pregnant?

shenesia

Asked by shenesia at 5:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• do the test !!
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:42 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• My husband gets cramps...pretty sure that doesnt make him pregnant. But if he was concerned, I'd buy him a pregnancy test. Common sense kiddo. We can't tell u if ur pregnant by reading this.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 6:33 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Haven't read one of these for a while :) You need to do a test, it's the only accurate way of telling you YES OR NO. Good luck!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 6:56 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• How long has it been since you had unprotected sex? I think you need to make an appointment with the clinic and have a test done, and get on some birth control,, you realize your playing with fire here right? why would you risk your life to have unprotected sex, I would tell my boyfriend no condom, no sex,, even if you do get on birth control,, go talk to your mother or another adult! I am curious as to what led you to cafe mom to ask this question?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:56 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• PS-if it has been less than 3 days and that was the only time during the month you had unprotected sex, you can check into the Plan B pill!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:57 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• How about a pregnancy test?
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 9:37 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I think that if you are 13-17 years old, you need to go talk to your parents or guardians about this and not bring it to a public forum. I also think you need to quit having unprotected sex!

But typically cramps in your STOMACH mean you ate something bad!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:06 AM on Jun. 14, 2011