Did you ever had some strenge feeling like :

will be a good mom ?? or... is it too hard to raise a BB ... how to take really care of him and never hurt him .. how to deal with it when its a first time ? how is the first meet ???

i'm just asking too much Qstn lolll .. but i wanna know if i'm the only one cause it's my first BB ...

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 6:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its totally natural to feel happy and scared hun. This will be my 4th and i still feel that way :) it will be ok.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 6:22 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I always wondered that because with my oldest i knew it was just going to be us but i think that mother instict kicks in and i bet you will be a great Mom. It is scary but once that baby comes it will change you forever and you will know just what to do. And if you ever need help all of us are here for you. but you will be great.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:45 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• thanks sugamam3
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 6:25 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• You're welcome hun :) and if you're still nervous take the time you have left to read about how to be a good parent or even take some classes.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 6:27 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• my first bb to an i feel he same
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 3:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2011