Insomniaaa !!!

is any one here suffering from same thing !!! i cant sleep well .. any position still not confortable to me ... i wake up around 3 or 4 AM.....cant sleep during day ... i know thsi is cause im pregy ..but its stress me lot ..going to bed was sooooo easy to me ..not anymore

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 6:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I can only sleep a few hours at a time and when it comes to bed time, my body wants nothing to do with it. The thing is, I'm always exhausted. I feel your pain :( warm milk?? A bath?? They don't work for me but maybe you can try them. Good luck :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 6:56 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I was having the same problem and my doctor recommended taking benadryl to help and its harmless to the baby. It worked for me during the second trimester but i can sleep just fine now without it
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 9:17 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I have been having trouble sleeping and can only sleep for a few hours at a time..last night i was up til 2am which is not normal for me..if i go to bed after 11am i'm dragging the next morning. i find myself waking up because ribs are aching from sleeping on my side or my leg is aching or asleep or because my arm or hands are losing circulation....it sucks..and then i totally can't sleep if i'm hot...I take tylenol pm on occasion though.
    readyforbaby3

Answer by readyforbaby3 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2011