I had my daughter almost 8 months ago and it still hurts to have sex... has this been a problem for anyone else?

My doctor has checked me and she says everything looks fine but sex never hurt before I had my daughter and now it hurts alot everytime!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Health

• Have you tried any jellies or anything like that? Maybe hormones, maybe your not producing enough fluids right now. Just a thought......
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 2:24 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I have tried lube but it doesn't work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• maybe its mental? maybe you are anticipating it hurting? or maybe you just need a good long bout of foreplay or a drink or tweleve to relax. a friend of mine had the same problem. she said if he even said sex it would hurt but it didnt' last that long.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:53 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I have the same problem. My doctor said it's not uncommon but will go away. My son is 11 months and it is getting better.
    MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 7:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• The same thing happened with me and it took them over a year to believe me when I said it hurt. They finally did and ultrasound and saw I had cysts all over both of my ovaries. It was so bad that if I knew I'd be having sex that night, I'd take pain killers ahead of time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• When it hurts that means the body is not in the mood!LOL no but seriously My daughter is 16 months and I sometimes experience that. You know after we have kids the body is constantly changing.
    FanofJesus

Answer by FanofJesus at 11:48 AM on Jul. 12, 2008