How do you dicipline your child?

If you don't do the old fashion spanking on the butt. Do not bother to read this
None of this talking is going to work sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
I use a belt only when they are out of control first I talk to them by telling them if they don't listen when I talk I will spank them with the belt. It works for me.
Back in the old days people would actually use a switch...ouch!!! I only spank bc that is when they actually listen to me. I hate it but I turned out just fine.

This might be a repeat...but different wording.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• If I have to get physical, I use pinching more than spanking. Spanking hurts my hand too. I'll pinch their bottoms. It works well, and I don't do it very often.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I spank when needed, but only with my hand. Its a last resort. I was raised with being hit with a belt to the point I had welts all over my legs, butt, and hands from where I tried to block it. I won't do that to my child. I have many ways of punishing my child before going to spanking. Time out, talking, cleaning - my personal fave. The punishment has to fit the crime.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2008