Have you used the Target brand diapers? Are they good?

I saw them for sale at Target for really cheap, are they any good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know about Target brand, but I use parents choice diapers and I really like them. They are 1/2 the price of pampers or huggies.
    Anonymous

• yes..and dd came out the side of them..good luck though..
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 6:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I hate the Target brand. They soak right through every time. I've tried a few different kind and IMO Target is the worst. I prefer Huggies but we use the Costco (Cost Plus/Sam's Club) brand and they work just as well. However Target brand is horrible!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• my son also peed through them, it came out the sides of them..
    alex90_x

Answer by alex90_x at 7:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I usually use Pampers and love them but they are pricey so, we got a small pack of Target brand. They were okay. They definitely aren't as good as pampers. They do soak through. I use them about every third diaper or so just to use up the pack and then I'm going to go back to the Pampers.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 7:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• We also use Parents Choice diapers. But Just recently I bought Target brand and he's not had any messes or anything. They are thin... But as long as you check often and don't let them sit for too long they are fine.
    aneely08

Answer by aneely08 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i dont know about target, but we have tried a few different brands and always go back to Kirkland.. good price, and i know he will be dry during the night... before when he was on luvs, he was waking up in the middle of the night... kirkland is thru costco, you can also buy them online if you dont have a costco near you
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 7:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i agree with 80% of these moms, I WILL NEVER BUY target brand again. EVERY diaper leaked, i fianlly gave them to goodwill!! you want cheap: walgreens brand works really well for Cole, and also CVS brand. Walgreens will have 2 for $10 sometimes, and like the 34cnt. also the krogers brand: comforts? work well. I also use the FoodCity brand alot. they are good. I get coupons in the mail, so i will use these. as for overnight diapers, i have found you CAN NOT beat huggies overnights. has to be the overnights, not good nights! i dont go to walmart/ sams so not sure on their brand diapers. OH, also stay away from biglots brand: SUCKS!! dollar store is Ok, like a daytime only diaper
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 10:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I thought they were ok... but didn't love them. We never had any leak problems with them though... but used them when my guy was pretty little.
    We use LUVS they work great and don't cost much more than the store brands.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:05 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I' tried all the cheap diapers at the beginning. No problems with leaks really but they all caused rashes. I stick with pampers. They cost more but it's worth it to have a happy rash free baby.
    kaosgirly8403

Answer by kaosgirly8403 at 1:27 AM on Dec. 17, 2008