What happened to foreplay?

mama04inID

Asked by mama04inID at 6:45 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• bouncing

Lol, care to expand???

kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 6:54 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• idk about you, but once i put on his ring, foreplay left the building. (and they claim women are the ones who 'give up' after marriage.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:04 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• We have been married for almost 10 years and always had a passionate relationship. Lets just say that for the last year or so... well lets just say, I am starting to feel Amish. I thought it was because I gained weight from the last baby, but I have lost the baby weight. Our relationship is good, I don't think there is any cheating going on, It is just really quick and boring! I don't even have to DVR the news to catch the weather anymore and I get more aerobic exercise from packing in the groceries.

mama04inID

Comment by mama04inID (original poster) at 7:12 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I am to the point where I would LOVE to not have any foreplay... My DH loves it, more than sex even... I find it boring and unnecessary... I would prefer just a quicky and sleep... So I have to say, You're lucky!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:03 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• If you need it, you have to let it be known that you do, and you have to see to it that it happens. Marriages change because people change, but if it is change you don't like, you have to be the one to speak up about it. You don't have to be mean or hateful about it, but you do need to let it be known that you need a warm-up time or whatever it is that you need. Husbands aren't able to read our minds, any more than we can read theirs. So let him know when you need more time.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• omfg thats sooo funny i'm sorry! why don't you try spicing things up maybe ask him if theres anything bugging him
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 8:09 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I give up what happened to it cz its going on over here lol
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 8:57 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I feel like the odd man(mom?) out on this one. My DH has kept up his foreplay, but he *is* more of a romantic, and enjoys giving me mine before he gets his.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:51 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Male ego!!!! They all want Stepford wives, and think they've purchased property when they make a commitment. I'm not entirely comfortable saying this, how ever it is unfortunately the facts. Ask him, tell him what you want and don't give him anything until he responds to your request. Good luck.
    misha230

Answer by misha230 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I let my husband know early on in our relationship that I needed an adequate amount of foreplay. He's been a very good boy ever since.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2011