What is the ideal 1st birthday party? adult content

leanemom

Asked by leanemom at 7:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Lol why does this have a caution sign? Anyway, I think family and some close friends, lots of balloons a cake and maybe a smaller cake just for baby to destroy and lots of pics :)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:14 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• something small and with lots of pictures. family and close friends. some balloons and cake.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:20 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Yeah, I agree with the baby having his/her own cupcake to dig into!
    Sarahbeth7

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 7:24 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Birthdays are pretty small in our family. We have a small cake and take pictures of the birthday girl/boy. Today is actually my youngest 1st birthday and we will just have lunch out and a cake to celebrate. Tomorrow night, hubby's parents are throwing a little get together at their house for her. I will be at work though :((
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• make it close and personal, baby gets their own small cake to dig into and take plenty of pics ... they get overwhelmed if there's a crowd. I have known people to have up to 90 people at their kids 1st party
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• thank you guys - its my first and not really sure what the "boundaries" or good suggestions are for a first time birthday party :)
    leanemom

Comment by leanemom (original poster) at 2:28 AM on Jun. 15, 2011