Welcome pack ideas

I'm in the process of exchanging and I want to leave a welcome pack for the lady that will be moving into my house. What sort of things could I include?

CreativityGirl

Asked by CreativityGirl at 7:20 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Home & Garden

• What a fun idea! Maybe you could leave some little snacks, especially if they're locally made or known, maybe some gift cards for a local restaurant, or put together some local menus, flowers from the garden.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:43 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• List of the stores in the area and directions on how to find them, maps for the area, with places your family likes to visit highlighted. If your area is famous for something like blackberry pie, or super good bagels it would be nice to have some there for the new family. Leave the names and phone numbers of your plumber, electrician, appliance repair man, and the number of the local newspaper so they can have it delivered while they are there. Hope these ideas are helpful.

MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 8:00 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Ooh- I love MamaAlice54's ideas- numbers for the service people, maps, menus- all sound like great ideas!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:55 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Thanks ladies, I can get working on all that tonight ready for moving day :)
    CreativityGirl

Comment by CreativityGirl (original poster) at 11:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Exchanging? A real estate transaction? I'd opt for a nice potted plant ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:17 PM on Jun. 14, 2011