mom's boyfriend

so i am very prtective over my mom
but i was wondering if it was just me or something else
but i get a very bad vibe from my mom's man and then he came over to my dad's house with my mom to pick me up and my basethound started to growl and corner him (mym oms boi) and he has never ever done that he loves everyone and everythign that comes in to our house so i was wondering wut it could be???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• tell your mother how you feel about her new guy and that he makes your uneasy. Explain that you only want the best for her and that you wanted to be honest about your feelings because it has been bothering you.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 7:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I know my dog any does that to people that aren't good my friend had her b/f come over and I got a bad feeling when he walk in and I walk out the room with my little sister and she had the same I pulled my friend a side and said I don't like him there just something not right when we all were out of the room my hubby had to hold back the dog he was going off and scared the guy where he left and she ended calling me saying she kick him out he was controlling her and saying stuff like I'm not ever going to let you leave me and she didn't want to put up with it she only known him a couple of weeks

i would just tell her how you feel
    Anonymous