How long did it take you to lose your baby weight?

My DD is 5 months and 1 week.. and I am still a blob.. I find myself with little to no motivation.. how do I get out of this slump and get my lazy ass moving.. (well not lazy .. but you catch my drift) I work full time from home.. and yes I have a gym membership and cannot get myself motivated to actually get in my car ..start it.. and drive there.. smh.. I am a mess.

Emmajosmommy

Asked by Emmajosmommy at 7:48 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• This is exactly my problem! We should motivate each other!!! I keep putting it off every week to start my plan and I just never do! WTF! And then I get mad at myself for still looking the same. I guess I keep thinking it's magically going to melt away in my sleep!
    Naplesmommy03

Answer by Naplesmommy03 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I still haven't lost it and the "baby" is 12 yrs. old!!!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:55 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• 5 months on, and it's still here :( big belly, big bum, big thighs :(
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:52 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• me too kylie_bob!!! hahaha I feel your pain sister
    Emmajosmommy

Comment by Emmajosmommy (original poster) at 7:52 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I lost all but 7 or 8 lbs within the first month. The last 7 or 8 lbs hung around until after I was done breastfeeding which for both of my kids was around 8 months. IDK, natures way of slowing you down a little I guess. I worked out all the time though as well as while I was pregnant.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:54 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Baby #1 it took me 6 months, this baby is 3 weeks old today & I still have 18 lbs. to lose, but I think it will only take me 3-6 months b/c I'm going back to work full time next week and when I work, I am moving a lot & so busy I forget to eat sometimes, so I'm not worried about losing the weight. GL!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• With all 5 of mine I lost all of my weight within a couple weeks, but I only gained 12-22 lbs with each (pre pregnancy between 115-125). It took a couple months for everything to shift back to where it was supposed to be, but the weight was gone.

Answer by missanc at 8:10 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• @naplesmommy I agree!!! lol I need some motivation !!
    Emmajosmommy

Comment by Emmajosmommy (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• 6 months lots of work
    spidermonkey090

Answer by spidermonkey090 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2011