How did you come up with your Screen Name?

typingI have seen some very interesting 'Screen Names' on CM and other sites as well.

Some are easy to understand what they stand for or mean to that person, but some are not and I always wonder what they mean to that person or how they came up with it.

How did you come up with your "Screen Name" and what does it mean to you?

Mine is pretty obvious (I'd like a more interesting one but it's too late now, LOL). KellyGirl_ (nickname) plus TX, I live in Texas... Booooorrrring!!! :D

KellyGirl_TX

Asked by KellyGirl_TX at 7:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i used to be 'thehairnazi' (still am on other sites,etc), but left CM for about 9months, and when i returned they wouldn't let me have my old sn back..this just happened to be around the same time i needed to get 4 pair of hair-shears sharpened...eh, it is what it is.lol.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:02 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It's my name...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:04 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Lst time I was on CM my sn was MotherofanAries. Since then I've had another boy, also an Aries. So now I have two little rams in the house. And my name (obviously) is Nicole
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 8:09 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I have been Lukeeladee for 15 years (lucky lady) in another chat venue--I still believe I am lukee :) so used that when I came to cafe.
    lukee

Answer by lukee at 8:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• My screen name is fancypantswife just because my DH is a nerd and that's a nickname he calls me. His phone reads out names when he gets a call so he got a kick out of it when it said "call from fancy pants".
    fancypantswife

Answer by fancypantswife at 8:16 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• At the time my son was into space and stars and such so I chose CometGirl.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:24 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Angie is what my dh calls me(my name is Angela) the Bry is the first 3 letters of my last name. I had to make it easy for me, so I would not forget!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 8:39 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It is my grandfather's name. The numbers were added until CM said I could use 'jesse'.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:43 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• VanillaBlondie8 I've had since I was 16 & I'm 25 now, Vanilla was for my favorite Victoria Secret body spray when I was 16 & Blondie was for my blonde hair & 8 is my favorite number.

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It's my husband's nick name for me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:15 AM on Jun. 14, 2011