Spotting and Brown Discharge Could i Be pregnant?

i am 27 years old and i had my last menstrual cycle on May 17th 2011. I had sex on my fertile days whcih was may 30th. On the 6th of june i had spotting that lasted 2 days and on the 11th of june i had brown discharge. Could i be pregnant and when can i take a test? I am supposed to start my period on the 14th of june but i dont have any pms signs. I dont know how to explain but i feel different about myself. I feel something is growing inside me if it makes sense to you all. help me please.

becky_space_24

Asked by becky_space_24 at 8:14 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well if you've had brown bleeding...possible implantation bleeding, you should be able to test now.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:16 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• it lasted 2 days and it was really light. i took a test and it was negative so i am going to wait this week out and if nothing then go to th dr and see if it shows up pregnant by blood test
    becky_space_24

Comment by becky_space_24 (original poster) at 8:20 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• yeah that's what id suggest! if you were having one and ur spotting it should be showing up! GL!
    amberpowell

Answer by amberpowell at 8:21 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i feel like im going to get my cycle but nothing
    becky_space_24

Comment by becky_space_24 (original poster) at 8:48 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'm experiencing the same thing...light pink the dark spots of blood, Tuesday then wed and Thursday pink to brown...what is that
    msandrews2

Answer by msandrews2 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2011