Can you adjust times on the Wii Fit?

I have the Wii Fit, but I find that the program times are just not long enough for me to really even break a sweat. I like the aerobics, but even on advanced it's only 5 minutes long. Can I make the times longer so I am doing it for a longer time or do I just have to keep redoing it?

bhwrn1

Asked by bhwrn1 at 8:41 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I do the "free step" and just set it for however long I want to do it. I also got the extra risers to make the step higher and some handweights I do bicep curls or tricep extensions while I step. Also after I set the step for 20-30 minutes I flip over to the tv and catch up on my shows, I still hear the "clicks" from the step to make sure I'm keeping the correct time.

Answer by missanc at 8:55 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I just got mine last week and i was wondering the same thing. I havn't tried to adjust them yet, but if i find out i will let you know. I think on the free run, you can adjust the time but i am not sure about that.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 8:52 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i just like to do it back to back and beat my scores. i make it a game more then an actual work out . i love the hula hooping over and over and over. i don;t remember breaking a sweat but sure is fun.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:54 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• to answer jacey - yes, on free run you can set it for however long you want to run

Answer by missanc at 8:56 AM on Jun. 14, 2011