Does anybody know where I can get

a job working online?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have never found any luck with those, so I just gave up and a company called me (they liked my work at the last job I had) and now I am working again and love it.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:25 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It depends on your skills. Your best bet is probably to use your previous job skills (transcription, customer service, web design, teaching, whatever you're trained in) to get a standard job at home. The usual stuff I see online is taking surveys or mystery shopping, and those are available to anyone, so tend to be hard to find or not pay much. And there is a LOT of fraud, always check the BBB and don't prepay anything. The only jobs I can think of that pay well online besides that, and most anyone can do, are in the adult sector, and I'm sure you aren't looking at that.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Work at Home CEOs!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I do almost all of my work from home, online. I am always looking for people to join forces with. Contact me if you are tired of trading dollars for hours & are interested in owning your own business.
    If it is work you are looking for, I century link has online positions from home.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 3:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Thank you so much mommy2joeynabby I will definitely check that out!!

Thank you also 1northwestmom!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my Blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:00 AM on Jun. 16, 2011