Bath question?

my 21 month old over the last 2 weeks doesnt want to take a bath by himself he either wants his brother in there with him or he screams.. Has anybody went through this? he used to love baths but now he hates them..

proudmama930

Asked by proudmama930 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't know the boys have always taken baths together up until one goes through puberity. It's just easier and they use less water. I don't see a problem. As a matter of fact our grandson takes a bath with his little uncles when he spends the night. Three boys in a tub can be fun.
    daps

Answer by daps at 9:07 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• my 2 almost 3year old always wants to take a bath with my 16 month old i think its werid but if thats the only way to get him clean then go for it haha
    mommyoflogan23

Answer by mommyoflogan23 at 9:14 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• How old is the brother? My kids always took them together. It's so much easier that way and they have so much fun.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:03 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• hes 3 normally it wouldnt be a problem but my 3 year old wants to take a bath by his self so i'm stuck
    proudmama930

Comment by proudmama930 (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• My daughter went through something like that. Although she was an only child at the time. She went through a phase where she didnt want to take baths and would cry the whole time she was in the tub. We bought her some stuff to make it fun just for her. Like special toys, or bath fizzies that change the water colors. She loved them so that helped. I think its probably just a phase they go through.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 7:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2011