Headaches!

I am 16 weeks with my third and I am having headaches like I have never had before. Tylenol is not helping, have been drinking lots of water, eating good and sleeping/napping often. Is there anything else I can do?

lillysmama2008

Asked by lillysmama2008 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My gma used to wrap my sisters head in a white towel dampened with white vinegar and make her lay in a dark room with no noise...this use to help her...you have to tie the towel around your head
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 9:03 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• same here !! my grand ma used to wrap my cousin's head and put some lemon slices when it hurts ( between ears and eyes generally ) can't help more hun !! i just feel the same :(... i just turn off the light and do what granddma used to do to my cousin when she was pregy
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:28 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i was gettin some serious headach with my dd and it was actually bc my blood pressure was high or to low ..i tried drinking jst water and juice and the only thing that hlped me was the extra strengh meds..id ask your doc if there is anything else that could help
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• with both of my pregnancies i had terrible headaches the first was due to a sinus infection had to get a netti pot to clear it all up and with my second it was a case of dehydration (had tons of water but my body wasn't processing it correctly i've been in the hospital 3 times to get an IV)
    krissii

Answer by krissii at 5:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2011