Suggestions tmi

My gmas neighbor is a grown women with two kids...anyway my daughter likes to go over there often and stay hours...well yesterday we found out she plays the game second life, a virtual realty game with detailed sexual incounters and pole dancing and stripping etc. , and let the neighborhood kids watch her play...well of course my first reaction was to tell my kids I do not want them over there period, well me and my bff found out last night that she has been telling our daughters what drying humping, doggie style, and other sexual positions are...our kids know they are no longer allowed there but is there more I can do to maybe ensure she isnt pushing virtual pornography on other kids? Or is there anything else I should do?

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 9:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• WTF!!! How old is this woman? How old are your kids? I would see what kids go over there and tell their parents what you have discovered. I'm not sure if there is any legal action you can take..maybe go down to the police station and talk to someone.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 9:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Virtual pornography with minors? Pretty sure that's a crime.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i think she is 30ish... our kids are 10 and 12...and I am more then postivie she knows I am not happy since I walked into her apartment yesterday and told my kid to get the hell out and never come back because there is no need for her to be watching that shit...didnt find out about the little sexy talks til last night
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 9:07 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• to me it seems like it would be virtual porn...sounds like it
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 9:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• You need to call the police on her. And/or CPS..........do something!!!!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:09 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It's not like Second Life = porn. She is CHOOSING to display the parts of the game where sexual situations can occur to children. That is f***ed up. Call the police.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:17 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• OMG,, how did they start hanging out over there in the first place? I think no more visits and I would go over and speak to her about her "talks" I am not sure if you can legally do anything, unless she has made inappropriate advances to them. Are you sure she hasn't? Yikes mamma, I would watch out for this lady for sure!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:17 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• This could possibly be a mom trying to be cool or a predator trying to pick her prey. I would have to notify any and all parents of the children involved and then I would contact the your local police and talk with your the sex crimes department and ask them.
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 9:19 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'd contact CPS and the police department.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 9:22 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'd be calling the police & CPS cause this lady is sick, and if she is telling children of the area these things then what has she taught her OWN children..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:31 AM on Jun. 14, 2011