I get so irritated that it makes me bitter.

Latley, i have been getting irritated at my coworker because she wont do her job. She has been gone for two weeks and i have been doing her work and my work and staying pretty much caught up. Well her firt day back i still had to do her work because she said she got behind. And right now she is on the phone complaining to coca cola because the coke machine gave her a sprite instead of a coke. Her husband calls up here many times a day. He calls when he goes to a job then when he finishes a job. She stays on the internet. I don't mind helping her but it isn't right for me to do both jobs when if she would just do her job she wouldn't get behind. When she left two weeks ago, i had to do her fining from the week before. If i were going to be gone i would not leave my work for someone else to do. I would have got caught up before i left. My question is should i say something to my boss or just suck it up and deal with it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• just stop doing her work for her and let her deal with the consequences. Your boss will notice that she isnt working!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:20 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I agree with Sabrena........good luck mama!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:22 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Is she your supervisor? If not, then you don't have to do her work. If she sucks at her job, that is not your problem. See if that helps you to calm down about it.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:22 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I have been there and honestly my advice is just stop helping her, let her take the fall for not doing her work, cause if something goes wrong she is going to blame you, let her either get off her ass and get her work done or let the boss notice she isn't working and they will take the steps to either fire her or she will be wrote up, you shouldn't have to do her work & yours because she is lazy.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:23 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• dont help her....if she gets behind thats her problem....your boss with notice when the work starts piling up
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:25 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I would stop doing her work, no reason to work yourself silly for someone else. If she can't get her work done, maybe she should be looking for a different job.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:42 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• agree with the others.. she's using you as a free ride...
    Dork4Fish

Answer by Dork4Fish at 9:44 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• uhhhh, stop doing her work.....simple.
    LoveMyLos

Answer by LoveMyLos at 9:45 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I agree with all of the above...stop doing her work. just do yours and stop letting her bother you.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2011