• In the Spotlight:

Are you under 18 and currently pregnant? If so,......

what is the main purpose you are on this site and what do you hope to get out of it. Just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Maybe the the same thing moms over 18 do? I didn't see it say "CafeMom's over 18" anywhere. Why are you asking this question?
    Anonymous

• i think it is rude for you to ask this..its like asking a step mom why the hell are you here. they have questions and need help..maybe just want to shair sories. just like pp. why did you post this.

mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I am just wondering if young teenagers are on this site looking for help from others because maybe they feel they can't go to their families and want someone to talk to or get advice from. If that isn't the case, just wondering what is, that's all.
    Anonymous

• Nothing mean meant by it at all. No bad intentions, just curious.
    Anonymous

• oh ok when you explain it it sounds nicer sorry if mine sounded rude. wasnt expose to be. it is just lately ppl are bashing the teens.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I'd think teenagers would need extra help....they're still kids themselves. I was nowhere near ready to be a parent at 25 much less 18.

We're here to give advice and listen no matter the age. I'm glad we moms have somewhere to go to get advice. It makes me realize I'm not alone.
    Anonymous

• Gosh people are so quick to start hatin...not too mention I get the feeling by what I read as far as questions and answers are concerned it seems like a large portion of the moms out here are young ones...not all but a great number. This is not to say that we older moms have nothing to learn from you younger ones...but sometimes we can tell the asker or answerer is young. I hope young moms find Cafemom a helpful place and get help and advice they may not feel like they can get at home.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I don't want to cause drama....but why are you getting pregnant if you are under 18? I am not being judgemental I just really want to understand. Because I don't get it. There are so many things you can do before you settle down and have kids...why rush things? I really just want to understand.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 12:35 AM on Dec. 12, 2008