If you could make one person dissapear who would it be?

Right now I would have to say my most recent ex.

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 6:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• This is horrible...but my MIL.
    laurenparent

Answer by laurenparent at 6:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My FIL
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 6:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• the troll.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 6:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• osama bid ladin
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 6:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My ex husband who shook my baby and almost killed him and only served 5 years in prison for it. I wish I could do to him what he did to my son and make him live with the same disabilities for the rest of his life!! LOSER!!
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 6:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• omg i don't think i could pick just one theres 2 many
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• The troll LOL!!

There's quite a few people online that I'd like to make go away forever. If I had to pick one in real life though, I'd say my stepdad. He's poison.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I would have to help goinginsane1,and shake his dang brains loose.!!!!!,and the judgefor only giving him 5 years
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Thanks Val504, cuz knowing bank robbers serve more time than that makes me hate the justice system even more. To top it all off, he stayed in a prison where they were all child abusers, molesters, etc. The problem for me was that it was near the beach so he had an ocean view, lived in a dorm with a bunch of other men, and was on low security so when he went outside the gate was only waist high. How is that prison for someone who would do such a thing?!?!?!
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My ex husband, but for reasons that seem minor after reading goinginsane1's post. Can I request that we all gang up on her ex-husband before making all our others disappear?
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2008