I lost my baby due to miscarriage. My fiancee is taking it hard what can I do to help?

Also, were wanting to pregnant again or there any ideas or something we can do to help the process faster.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My first pregnancy was a miscarraige too. It was hard especially since my husband was deployed during my pregnancy. We found that talking about it with each other worked. We waited awhile before trying to concieve again and now have a healthy baby boy.
    Gizmo25

Answer by Gizmo25 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Wait till you have had 1 normal cycle. Your body does need to heal. The main reason for miscarriage seems to be that something hadn't formed correctly. It is your bodys natural response. I have had 4 miscarriages that we know of including a set of twins.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• You guys need to sit down and cry together.... Hold eachother, love on eachother. The baby may not have been born but you STILL lost a child. Men often take these things rough. In the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting." there is a chapter at the end that gives great info and advice on how to deal with a miscarriage. I'd get that and read it. Plus when you finally get pregnant you can read the rest of it!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• If he wants to be held, hold him...Keep telling him u love him. My husband had his hard times with our first misc. These are those bad times that u vow in ur marriage to be together to comfort each other. I hope u both get the healing that is needed through this experience
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 7:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2008