What could this bleeding be?

I keep getting infections. My doctor has me on a gel to use twice a week to stop from getting them. I get these white clumps when I use it. When I know I am going to have sex, I dont use it because I dont want the large white clumps to come out during sex.

I started to have sex Thursday or Frifay of last week without a condom, but then we stopped and used one. Now I have dishcarge that it thick and red.

Has anyone else had this problem? This used to happen A LOT when I was yoounger then died down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Health

• Possible allergy to the latex in the condoms?
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Have you considered getting a second opinion? It sounds like it could be something serious...I would definitely go to another doctor and find out what the hell since this doctor doesn't sound like he really gives a flip!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 12:32 AM on Dec. 12, 2008