OK ... NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST

I CANT STAND TO BE HUGE ANYMORE I HAVE ALOT OF BACK PROBS CAUSE OF MY WEIGHT ANY HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• You need a lifestyle change, not a quick fix - you're more likely to gain back and then some if you drop weight quickly/with a fad diet. Eat healthier, smaller portions, make healthier switches, exercise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• OK, but if you lose it fast...be ready to gain it back fast...

The slower you lose, the more likely you are to keep it off.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:57 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Watch the carbs, boost your metabolism by eating small, frequent meals (breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack) all healthy. Don't weigh yourself every day, it can decrease your ambition. Drink lots of water. Good luck mama!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Weight Watchers is good. It teaches how to eat right and yes it is a life style change
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 12:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Yep. what samurai said and MAD CARDIO.
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 12:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It takes time to weight, don't get discouraged! You need to burn 3500 calories to take away 1 pound, this isn't fast by any means it's not only a life style change but a way of life to eat right and excersise.
    good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• You have to lose it slowly...start watching what you eat...keep a food diary so you can hold yourself accountable. Maybe find a workout buddy.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 6:51 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Can you exercise at all?
    I used Debbie Seibers Slim n 6 (6 weeks) program. It was worth every penny and did exactly what it promised as long as YOU do what is asked.
    I have low back & hip problems and made adjustments to the exercise routine that was fitting for me. Like, I can't do sit-ups, so I got on the forum and a Coach gave me alternate exercises I could do.
    I lost 15 lbs in about 3-4 weeks and I changed my way of eating which still helps me today.
    I also NEVER use a dinner plate for my meals,,.I use a salad plate only for portion control. We really ,really do not need a 10" platter filled with food for a meal...we are "over-portioned" here in America. LOL. I ate 5 small meals a day (SMALL) & never starved.
    Eat, lean & light, small portions..exercise 20min a day atleast and you WILL lose unless you have some other medical issue going on like Thyroid or something else.? Good Luck! Lots of water too!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:03 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Boost your metabolism.
    I do the online body wrap parties and we have great products!
    You can email me if you would like to chat about them!
    kimberly.krueger@hotmail.com
    designerjeans4u

Answer by designerjeans4u at 5:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2011