What would you do if you caught your boyfriend writing women that is in prison?

the women are in different state prisons...he has received pictures and sent some to them....he tells me that it is only for entertainment

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I would be pissed off that is unacceptable, well then you start talking to guys & send them pictures bet he won't like it.

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Have you asked him why? Is it a fantasy thing? Talk to him about it.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:50 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i would warn him that eventually withen time, they will get out and come looking for that man in the pictures and his address, so in that case, maybe he should have a weapon hidden for protection.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I think it is wrong on all accounts. First of all, he didn't indicate that these women were pen pals and just maybe helping them along to lead them to a better life on the outside by encouraging them to be better people, he said "entertainment," which is just downright cruel for a human to be used as entertainment for someone. Second, pictures I don't think are necessary if you are just writing someone as a pen pal, so to speak. Thirdly, if he has a girlfriend, he should not be writing to women unless they were close friends (friends, just like two women type friends), or relatives.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I would say your not my boyfriend anymore,, I guess he is 100% sure that all these women are sane and wouldn't come and look for him and do harm to you or your family? I would seriously kick him to the curb,, this is really over the line! What did he write in the letters? I don' t think it is kind of him to lead someone who is locked up on.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:54 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• he got a post office box and I run across a money order where he sent them money
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• he is telling them he is buying them a house sending them pic of houses for sale asking their opinion
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:02 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• He sent them money too? I wouldnt be happy at all I would break up for sure!
    momma_twins7317

Answer by momma_twins7317 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I would find a new boyfriend.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I have got all the addresses to 17 women he has been writing ,some pic and several letters I have come across...I want to copy all letters they have wrote to him and send all women copys of every letter I got let them be aware of what he is doing....but need to get out of here first...what do you think
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:11 AM on Jun. 14, 2011