How sad is it leave a place your lived in for 4 years because the apartment complex doesn't feel that security should an issues? *sad day*

djavongirl

Asked by djavongirl at 10:25 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Just remember, when you are a renter, you are only a paycheck to your landlord, one that can easily be obtained through someone else. I always found the worst landlords out there. I finally broke down and bought a house. There is a mobile home that is also on the property that I am renovating and will be renting out. From my experience, I will not treat my renters the way I have been treated. Good luck to you. Remember, everything happens for a reason and wherever you go, it might be even better!
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 11:09 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'd be upset.I hope you find a safer place that you come to think is even better.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• was security always a concern of yours? or is this a newer issue? if it's been an issue from day one, the sad part is that you stayed as long as you did.. if it's a newer issues that sux.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Not quite sure I understand.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:52 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Yeah the place I am moving is much better and much more quiet it just I have lived here 4 years compared to not living any place for long for one reason or the next so there are so many memories and most of my bedroom is packed up and I am buying buying the next place it just kinda sucks....
    @Mel I was living in this apartment complex for almost 4 years someone picked my lock tried to set my apartment on fire and thought the worst was over about a week after that someone tried to break down my door cracked the frame in 5 spots and the landlord does NOT care :(
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• No it NEW issue :(
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 12:14 PM on Jun. 14, 2011