does your kids ever fight in front of guest and/or just a person that knocked at your door?

i have 3 older kids that seem to fight only when people are around, what about you?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah all the time! Mine like to make a ruckus when I'm on the phone. It's like they morph into little demons as soon as I answer the phone. And if I leave the room in order to have peace, they follow me, yelling and hollering. I try only to text when my kids are with me...or ask them if I can call them back when they are asleep.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 12:21 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• lol My 3 yr old cries Daddy when I get on the phone she thinks everyone is her dad and when I dont let her talk to them she screams and throws a fit...lol...sometimes I am talking business and I want to scream lol....kids

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2008