How did you find out...

that you were pregnant and how far along were you? I am 14-15 dpo and I usually have a 22 day cycle. I should have started my period yesterday....waiting until tomorrow's fmu to test if AF doesn't rear her ugly face!! KMFX!!! Hopeful!!

Hopeful_Gam

Asked by Hopeful_Gam at 10:44 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• With my first my period was late, with my other 4 my first sign was throwing up/nausea before I missed my period. With my first I was 5 weeks, with my other 4 it was like 3 weeks.

Answer by missanc at 10:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I was about 13 weeks with my son when I found out and with this pregnancy I was 2 days late and I took the test and it was a big fat positive lol
    TX-Mommy-of-two

Answer by TX-Mommy-of-two at 10:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I always just knew...I never really got any symptoms and had not even missed my period yet,but knew and I was right.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 10:48 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I tested when my period was 5 days late.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:49 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i was 6 weeks with the first and 3-4 with the other 2. late for the first one and i was trying with the others so i was testing all the time lol
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 10:49 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I was a little late, and my boyfriend kept saying I was but I denied it. I had an annual checkup to go to and I remember 2 days before that I stopped for a drink after work. I had one beer and then I felt really weird and got sick. I went home thinking I just had a stomach bug or something. At the checkup, I asked for a pregnancy test and ta da!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Well I had been complaining of heartburn for about two weeks which was unusal because i've never had heartburn in my life. my grandmother jokingly ask me if i was having a boy or a girl and i was like im not pregnant. well after i said that I got to counting and i realized I was eight days late and I'm never late. i took a test that night and it was positive. to make sure i took another one the next morning and it was positive as well.
    Vivian0331

Answer by Vivian0331 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• im on my 1st BB .. 12w , i felt something deifferent that time ( The Sixth Sense start that moment i guess lolll ).. i just started read anything related to the pregancy on net , and i was only 1 day late ... i felt a lilte pain down on my belly and i had a lot of white vaginal discharge like egg ... i wait 2 days later and i did my own test lolllll ( put half cup of Bleach or clor and i pee on it in the morning ..it was effervescent recation lolll and bubbly bubbly like champagne or shaked coke lolllll ) and after a week i did test and it was positif ... i went to the doc 15 days later and i saw that lile sweet thing inside me ...... :D

caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:39 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• i forgot !!! and cramping liek having my period the whol 2 wks ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:51 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• well for almost two months my husband and i thought that i was pregnant but we kept comign back negative and after the 3 test we just said it will happen when we are ready, jan 2 i had a period, jan 9 i was sick and something just said baby in my head i took a test and it was still negative, so i put it aside, jan 27 i reacted a way at work that my close friend and boss agreed just wasnt me, so i stopped by and got a test on the way home from work. i got homealone and took the test and freaked when it came out to be positive i was trying ot shake a digital test like it was a strip test to see if i was reading it right! so i drove 45 mins to my husbands work and grabbed a card that said baby and congrates on it, and he was like ar eyou telling me something? yep! OMG you are pregnant?! yep! he just went white and i though th e was gonna fall out, "OMG im gonna be a dad?!...i think there is someone at the register.." lol
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2011