First loveee

Do any of you ladies have a first love that you still feel something for? I think i have that problem. We broke up after almost 3 years together almost 5 years ago lol, and I still think about him ALOT. I am now in a relationship with my sons father for almost 4 years and I still think about him..will this ever go away?

Nathonsmama

Asked by Nathonsmama at 11:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• It'll go away, with my first love it took me almost a year to get over him but eventually I did & I'm happy now with a wonderful husband by my side wouldn't trade him for the world, I actually don't even remember my first love unless someone brings him up lol.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I used to, until I ran into him years after high school and he wanted me to have a threesome with him and his friend. The love feelings turned quickly into disgust.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 11:27 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I was with my first love only for 11 months.... we broke up in 2001 and to this day I still have a little something for him, i feel like i hold a special place for him that will always be there, i dont know how to make it go away....Im with my sons father and have been for 7 years now and we have a great relationship but i cant help but catch myself drifting down memory lane always wondering what could have been. BUT with that being said, there is no way we ever could, or would be back together because of the type of person he is now, even if that changed it still doesnt change what hes done with his life since then....i guess its just nice to have a fantasy to escape to.
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 1:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Honestly, I married mine. I couldn't imagine him not being part of my life had things not worked out the way they did. Since you're with someone new, focus all your energy on him and his positives and fall in love!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2011