is there a certain song that makes you think of a certain ex??

mine is that one by tim and faith mcgraw..."like we never loved at all"

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 6:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Ugh. Yes. The Reason by Hoobastank. I used to cry when I heard it, because it reminded me of all the things I said that were mean, and I wished I could have taken it back...realizing you had a good thing and that you messed it up and now the chance to have worked it out has come and gone and never coming back again. No second chance.
    I'm not talking about my kids dad. I'm talking about a different ex.
    I know it wasn't all my fault that it ended...but I think maybe if I had been a nicer person or better person to him, we'd still be together...but then again, I wouldn't have the wonderful guy I have now...and I would not change Pablo for anybody or anything in the world! He is the most wonderful guy ever!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 12:18 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• No, but every time I smell someone wearing Drakkar Noir it does. Not in a nice way either.
    Anonymous

• Eww yeah...certain songs from the movie Moulin Rouge.

What sucks is my current boyfriend loves that movie as much as I do. I could never tell him that the songs remind me of that other guy. *shudder*
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• That Sublime song about Smoke 2 Joints. LOL.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Yes. And like one poster said, certain scents. I have one ex that I have very fond memories of every time I smell Stetson. I love cowboys.....*sigh* lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Crazy for you by Madonna - it's funny because we dated when that song was popular, we've both married and have families and our families are friends. Our kids are best friends and I absolutely adore his wife.
    Anonymous

• polo cologne and "Faithfully" by Journey remind me of my first love. Funny thing, I looked him up recently and let's just say the song "Unanswered Prayers" by Garth Brooks now has a whole new meaning to me. Can you say LOSER??
    Anonymous

• Lots of songs make me think of my ex ... any song that has a certain line about past love or just feelings in general usually make me think of him.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• unfortunately yes. Can't be without you - Mary J. Blige and We belong together - Mariah Carey. I HATE those songs now! LOL
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 7:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I cry every time I hear "hate me" by Blue October because it sounds so much like my relationship with me ex.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 7:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2008