Anyone else totally not a morning person....

my SO is and he is driving me CRAZY!! He is so flippin chipper in the morning and apparently when he wakes up I have to too.... grrrrr.... lol

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Not a morning person at all - I never have been. My DH is but he has learned with time not to wake me up unless it is absolutely necessary. During the week I have to get up at 7 AM to get my two daughters ready for school and my twin boys dressed but I usually go back to sleep for an hour or two after the girls are in school and the boys go with my sister (she has two boys close in age and she takes my two so they can play together) though now I have a newborn and he seems to be a morning person like his father. Only my 5 year old DD likes to sleep in like me and on the weekends she crawls into my bed in the morning while her dad and siblings go about their weekend routines.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 2:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• LOL, my dad was like that. I have to get up for work, but otherwise........give me my bed!!!!!!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• June I vote we go back to bed I am right there with ya!
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 11:15 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'm so not a morning person leave me in bed!!! lol
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• No! Not a morning person at all. All you get out of me until like 10 is "Eeeeeeeehhhhhh".
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:50 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• 10 is STILL too early! All my kids are "morning people" and I HATE it :( I want my bed back!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I just have a really had time getting motivated and ready in the morning mostly because I don't sleep well and have been up late every night. Yet still I wake up around 6:30 everyday! I am so slow and need a lot f time to prep for the day.
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 1:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Oh no I am NOT a morning person. I work nights which don't help either.
    downsznmomof4

Answer by downsznmomof4 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I love mornings especially between the time my husband leaves for work and my boys get up...so peaceful
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I'm a morning person :)
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 2:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2011