Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you are a former ARMY wife PLease READ!!! need some answers......

the Husband and i are seperating, Its his fault he knows it, hes been " a bad boy". he told me the only way i can get BAH back at home( living on post now) is if i get legaly seperated. is this true, also i was told i get less money. is htis true? Cuz this motherphuckers not gettin off that easy.... PLEASE if u know the answer please lemme know. if it helps we've been 2gether 2 years 1 month ...


Asked by NiekaC at 6:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

Level 2 (9 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • ok as long as your married or seperated your entitled to his money and if he tryes to keep it from you he will be facing serious problems

    Answer by hedtrippe at 8:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

  • If you are seperated you are entitled to AT LEAST half the BAH!


    Answer by Iviemg at 6:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

  • i dont know if army and navy are the same, but i do know that you have to be married for 10 years to get half of everything that he has.
    the best place to go and ask is the legal office. they should have one on every military base and it should be free for everyone. if you dont know where one is at, try going to your base, and ask the guard at the front gate where the legal office is, and they should guide you from there.
    good luck

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

  • It is ten years that you have to be married to get half. If you have children, you will get support. As long as you are married and even seperated you will be taken care of. Your children will always be taken care of if he is the father.

    Answer by Kat122 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2008