I just dont know what to do? I am ready to pull my hair out!

My son who has been fully pottied trained for over a month now is now diliberately peeing and pooping in his underwear. I have done treats, i have done praise, i have talked and talked and talked to him on how its good to go potty in the big boy potty. When i ask him where does his pee and poop go he quickly tells me the potty momma....so what in the world? Today when he pooped in his underwear, i took and cleaned the biggest part but made him get in tub and clean them out the rest of the way. I don't know what else to do at this point and im not gonna stop the training process and put him in a diaper or pull up b/c like i said he is fully trained. At his nana and papa's house he never has accidents just when he is home with me. I give him my full attention almost all day with the exception of dishes, laundry and picking up. Any advice?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Just keep at it. It will pass..
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 11:16 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• How old is your kiddo?
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:54 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• how old is he? it might be just a little phase ya kno just keep at it and dont give up GOOD LUCK
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 2:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• he will be 2 1/2 on July 2nd.
    leann74016

Comment by leann74016 (original poster) at 6:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2011