I think im still leaking?? adult content

my son i 7mts old now and i havent breastfed him in a goos 5mts but im still getting this white creamy discharge from my nipples....what is it? has this happend to any of you befor? does that mean i am still producing milk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Health

• Most likely still milk. I stopped nursing my 2 year old 15 months ago, and I still have milk. I said something to my mother, and she said she can still express milk, and she stopped nursing 25 years ago! Some women dry right up, some women never do, so it's all very individual. None of it is a health risk.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:22 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• That happened to me too. Did you stop abruptly? With my younger 2 I weaned slowly and that didn't happen.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:39 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• in the 10 years since the birth of my first child, I have never stopped lactating, even while pregnant and after weaning. My youngest has been weaned for 3 years and I am still producing milk. It is not at all uncommon.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:14 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• So could I start breast-feeding again or would that be weird? Could I produce enough now I miss breastfeeding miss the bond and yes I stoped randomly didn't wean or anything
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2011