My head feels full and heavy..

and has for the longest time. I feel groggy and sometimes it feels like Im not even here on earth.. Im on no medications at all. What do you think?

Kelly0213

Asked by Kelly0213 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Health

• It sounds like me when my sinuses are acting up.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:18 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• My sinuses act that way too
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:28 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It's been this way for as long as I can remember I had a real bad sinus infection in 08.. Like so bad that I wanted to just die. I was on the floor in a fetal position screaming my eyes out. Oh and let me tell you I can handle pain. I wonder if it turned CHRONIC!
    Kelly0213

Comment by Kelly0213 (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It could have. One way to tell if u have a sinus infection is when u blow your nose,if it comes out green,it is a sinus infection. I know they hurt like crazy! Keep blowing it will run its course and it should end in about a week.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I recommend trying the Netipot or a generic similar. I had a sinus infection back before Thanksgiving last year and the fullness and stuffy headed dizziness lasted til a month ago when I tried the neti pot! I got sinus headaches like all the time and now they are virtually gone! Give it a shot.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:48 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Thanks Kword, I will try that!!
    Kelly0213

Comment by Kelly0213 (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Jun. 14, 2011