Worried about Std... adult content

Okay, so my husband cheated on me and we are working through it. It's been about a month and a half since I found out, and we were tested at the clinic. Everything came back normal on both of us, but yesterday he got all these small pimple-looking things on the shaft, rim, and head of his penis. So, I am a bit of a hypochondriac and am worried about an std. Please tell me this doesn't sound like a symptom of HIV. Help? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Health

• It happened to my husband too. Although he is a cheater and they said they thought he had chlamydia (I was pregnant and terrified), the test came back negative as well as all other tests and mine too. It kept going on and on. Finally he was diagnosed with a hernia. I don't know the correlation between the bumps and the hernia, but after his operation, they never returned. Have him go to the doctor. I'm not saying that that is what he has, especially because I find it an odd symptom, but it may be something totally unrelated. It's hot, maybe it's from sweat, you never know. Don't panic though if y'all came back negative with everything.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Sounds like Herpes to me. Do not have sex with him tell he finds out what it is.Tell him to go to the doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• no, not HIV. Maybe HPV....men get small pimple or warty looking bumps on or around their shaft.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:38 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• We will be going on Thursday.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:38 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• not herpes....herpes look like nasty cold sores.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:39 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I know everything came back negative, but then I started reading about it and found out that it can take from 3-8 months for there to be enough of the hiv antibody to pick up on a test. ...so I am making another apt at the 3 month mark and then another at the 6 month mark. I'm such a nervous wreck over this.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Sounds like genital warts. They aren't a real big deal, the nurse will "burn" them off, may take a couple treatments.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Some STDs dont show up right away.. get tested again.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• HPV. My cheating ex husband had the same symptoms. Condoms or abstinence.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2011