Fathers Day

What are you giving your child(ren)'s father for Father's Day? I have no idea what to give DH.

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 11:38 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Holidays

• Mine has asked for two game expansions for a game he plays so he is getting that and a card.

Answer by gemgem at 11:40 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• We are going to have a cookout and make his favorite German Potato Salad. Then, the kids (2 and 3) are going to make him dirt pudding for dessert. lol.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:45 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• We r going out to eat and having an ice cream cake and he is getting a card.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:48 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• So far, i only found a book with a bunch of quotes just for dad. I'm going to give it to him as a gift from our 1 year old son. I have not a clue what to get him from me yet. Maybe a trip to victorias secret is in order! lol
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Nothing. Me and the children won't even be in town. Just another day. When my Dad is in town we will have a dinner for the Dad's but, that will be sometime in July.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Mine is getting the new ipod, I have been saving for a long time :) he works very hard and doens't buy himself much so he really deserves it!
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 12:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• our boys will be making him some cute little things :) Plus we will be taking him out to his favorite restaurant ( if he will let us ) and something else I still have no clue what to really get him yet so it will probably end up being money so He can do what he wants or save it for something bigger
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 14, 2011