Fake friend or what?

I usually hang out with my son's friend and his parents out of state. This time I sent her a fb message that my hubby hit the jackpot and we will be coming down after all . She never wrote back. Posted that she was going to an amusement park. I really want to tell her off. I am so fricken nice to her and she acts so two faced and jealous too.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Jealous maybe who knows about some people.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Huh? Maybe she didn't get your message.. Sometimes I'm not notified when I have a message.. I find it weeks or even months later. She shouldn't have to put her life on hold for when you want to visit.. Doesn't sound two faced or jealous to me.. Sounds like she has a life.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Seems that she has plans in place. I don't understand why you are reading into it.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Huh? What I get from this is that you made plans with someone then backed out.....then they decided to make different plans...then you decide you can keep the first plans after all...and you get upset bc they already made other plans after you cancelled? ...sry if I didn't get that right.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Did I miss something? Why are you so angry? How was she 2 faced and jealous. I honestly didn't see that in your post.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• moms angels I think you are right. Her son is so sweet and gets along well with my son. She ran off into another state and now she is trying so hard to prove how great her new life is with her new friends. Even her other gfs will complain and say the same things to her on statuses. Then I go well I knew it wasn't just me...I am so done and really tired of this bs. FIrst it was the phone, then wifi, then her house phone , give me a break change your life but don't run awa and make excuses.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• k
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2011