How many Cal. I should be eating to loose weight??

Does anyone know of a good website to figure out how many calories I should be eating to loose weight?? I'm on Sparkpeople but they just give a 1200-1550 range regardless. I am not sure if this is right for me.

Thank you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I second caloriecount. It depends on your activity level too. On a day I don't work out I restrict to 1200. If I'm working out or really active I eat 1600 which is still a 200 calorie loss from my bmr.
    You can google bmr calculator to find what your body would burn just laying in bed all day.
    southernbelletx

Answer by southernbelletx at 2:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Webmd has an awesome FREE diet and fitness planner. I've never stuck to losing weight in my life and i've already lost 8 pounds. You put your height, weight and age in and it gives you how mnay calories you should eat and how many you should burn. Message me if you are interested and i'll tell you how to get to it.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• caloriecount.com. It's free & very helpful way to watch what you eat. It will calculate everything for you.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Ohh Thanks southernbelletx... that was it! I knew I had to figure out something I couldn't remember what it was... BRM was what I was looking for!! I used this http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

It was perfect! Thank you!!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:35 PM on Jun. 14, 2011