• In the Spotlight:

When you really love your job but find your boss meddles at work with co worker relationships(like watch your back shes not really your friend) making things stressful what do you do?

I've worked at my job 7 years and have difficulties with different co workers because they aren't doing their job or something else only to find out that the boss told them to do things differently than the instructions given to me. I do love my job.

Harberwoman

Asked by Harberwoman at 6:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

• Coworkers sometimes can make a great job unbearable. I've been at my job 9 years and there have been plenty of times that I've wanted to walk out over stupid things my coworkers did. My boss favors certain people too. You can hang in there and hope things change or you can try to find another job in a better setting. I've stuck it out with my job and things are really great now... it's kinda fun most days.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• its your bosses issue - and your co-workers issues - be thankful you have a job and just do what you get paid to do
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 8:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• As long as you are getting paid, I would just not pay attention to anything other than my work, if you love it that much. Otherwise, I would probably search for something else.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2008