Related to "worried about std" ... adult content

Do you think if I could get the girl he cheated with to get tested, that if she was clean, then we wouldn't have anything to worry about? She was also in a monogamous relationship for 2 years before this 'affair' happened. What do you all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Health

• Good luck getting her to do that. If someone asked me to get tested I would be very insulted. Besides, how do you know that he was exclusively with her?
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• He had an affair with a neighbor/ex friend of ours. I know who it is and I'm going to ask her if she will get tested bc we suspect he may have gotten something. I would think it would be wrong of us to not let them know that he may have something.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I would just have him get tested.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 12:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I would also find it incredibly insulting if ANYONE came up to me as told/asked me to get tested for an STD.

Just get you and your husband tested and leave it at that.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• How about, if you have sex with my husband, I don't give a shit if you are insulted.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2011