What do you think?

So im a stay at home mom with not alot of people to talk to so my husband is really the only person i try to talk to. I share everything with him just like he does with me when he gets home from work. Well anything i bring up to him lately he turns it into an argument. It doesn't matter what it is he always ends up yelling at me. Im so damn sick of not having anyone to share my day with:( And please don't mention counsling ive already been through that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I heard somewhere that the first five minutes you spend with someone will set the tone for the rest of that time with that person....
    Its not easy for me to do, but after hearing this I made it a point to spend the first five minutes with my man after work in each others arms whispering I love you's. I tell him how happy I am to see him and only talk about good news. If I have no good news to share, I tell him what a beautiful day it was or anything thats positive and up beat. I know it sounds trite, but this actually works! We do eventually get to the tougher topics but not before we have had a chance to relax and release the stress of the day. First we enjoy each others company for a few and share some gratitude. We've even made it a game, where we try to out do each other on who is more grateful and why. Its just a really good way to start any interaction.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 12:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• hugsIt sounded like you needed a hug!

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• It could be that he is tired, grumpy or is having a mid-life crisis.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I think he is just likely stressed about something unrelated to you and is taking it out on you.
    LuckyStarr28

Answer by LuckyStarr28 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Maybe he needs some space. Give it time he will come around.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 12:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• He'll only be 30 this year
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• sounds like your burdening him with EVERY little thing.
    Im sure he doesnt tell you EVERY detail from his day.

You need to find some friends. Making friends as a mom is the EASIEST thing to do... because you are moms you have an instant topic of conversation. Join a playgroup, join a toddler class, go to the park and meet people. Ive been a sahm for a decade and a half and Im telling you making friends is a snap compaired to when you were single or simply working.
    Anonymous

• But its suppose to go both ways we should both be able to take things out on eachother but it just seems like alls he wants to do is yell at me. He calls me a bitch especially when he's really grumpy.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• huggingsounds like you need to give him space. can you make some girlfriends? take kids to prk where other mommies are and you can meet some new friends. message me if you want to chat!!

mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• "take things out on each other"

Hell no... that is NOT a marriage. You are not supposed to "take things out" on people you love and care about.
    IF you are having a REAL issue you can use your husband as a sounding board, or discuss an issue to get his perspective... but you dont "take it out on him". How rude and childish.

If you are "taking things out" on him daily.... no wonder he is annoyed.
    Anonymous