Am i being extra or am i right

My babyfather doesn't live close to me so I told him that i would spend christmas with him and his family. so anyways i asked him to purchase a diaper genie for his house so that i won't have to keep going outside to throw away a pamper and 9/10 I will have the baby .It's very cold outside and i don't think that i should have to keep doing that .first he told me NO and that he will put the trash can right by the door for me (*what a jerk )..then i asked him again and he said well if you want one so bad you go invest in one yourself..thing is I have one at my house and i am not going to buy another one. so i told him that if it seems to be to much to accomadate me than y should i accomadate him by giving up my christmas with my family to be with his was i wrong

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• Well, IMO diaper genies are crap. I just take the diaper outside. If it means so much to you, bring your diaper genie with you? Sorry, sounds a little petty to be fighting over something like this. If you really don't want to be there, then don't go.
    Anonymous

• yeah i think that was kinda rude just cuz you have 2 go throw a diper outside u could of been like u can take it out for me or something
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• What's the problem if the trash can is right by the door though? I think you're asking a bit much.
    Anonymous

• Just put the diapers in his trash can in the house . He will find out what your talking about soon enough

Answer by louise2 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• do you people not get that it's cold outside and i will have the baby wth me.....um i sopposed to get up with the baby at three in the morning to go outside and put a pamper out. i'm not lazy but safety issues and the thngs play a role n y i need one..if that's the case y in the heck do you use trash cans ..for trash so you don' have to keep going outside every five mimnutes..duh?...i
    Anonymous

• Well, a pee diaper doesn't really smell, but 1 or 2 poo diapers you can just open the door real quick and toss it in the trash can outside. Sorry, but I think Diaper Genies are wasteful, no wonder he doesn't want to just buy you one.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:15 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Well shoot, anon, I never had a problem with taking diapers outside, and I've had 2 babies. Good luck on your trip.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• What do you think people did before all that stuff..Threw it outside in the can. My goodness, I hate to say this but someone sounds spoiled.
    Anonymous

• why cant you just ake your with you and if you cant why dont you keep a bag in the middle of the night and through them away in the morning it seem like to much for him to have to buy a daiper genie that he wont use when your gone
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 7:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Just bring your own, problem solved. Next.
    Anonymous