WHAT IS THE BEST SUNSCREEN!

HELP!! I am on a medication that makes my skin sensitive to the sun. I wear a 50 spf lotion and I reapply often. I am still getting fried. What is best to use? Something that stays on and works well?? Help! I am fried..AGAIN! :(

KyMom24

Asked by KyMom24 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Anyone???!!
    KyMom24

Comment by KyMom24 (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• You can buy 100 SPF.
    I would suggest that, and instead of applying it every 2-4 hours, I would apply it every hour.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Honestly, the best and safest thing to do is to cover up. Otherwise, try the Mexitan brand ... all the other OTC creams are full of toxic chemicals and those that have nano particles get absorbed into your bloodstream and will wreak havoc with your health.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• @Chloe holy snot I didn't know they went up to 100 LOL
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 11:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• LOL! I just saw on the news that anything over 50 is dangerous! I think I am just gonna stay in..
    KyMom24

Comment by KyMom24 (original poster) at 10:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2011