Shower time ?

I have a 2 month old. I usually put him in his infant boucer or whatever there called and take him in the bathroom with me and be sure to leave door open. He crys sometimes and i sing and talk to him. Will it hurt his devoloping brain(making him think i dont care?) to let him cry for a little bit while i take a shower? He doesnt have any needs when i do this only to be held but i need to clean!! What did u mothers do? Do u rush out or stay in there but hurry up?? what about doing dishes etc? i know as long as u dont let the scream and there needs are taking care of u can let them whine a little but idk for sure advise plz?

renah164

Asked by renah164 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ugh no, it won't hurt ANYTHING. I would just put my kids in their cribs when I showered, it does NOT hurt babies to cry a little
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• As long as they are in a safe place and you have taken care of all their needs then it is not a problem at all. You might try one of the music things that have soothing sounds and music to put on while your doing what you need to do.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Aw, no. I completely understand your concern. If you are worried, put the bouncy seat in the bathroom and talk to him like you said. He'll be fine :)
    Sarahbeth7

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 5:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2011